San Diego’s Trusted Painting Company
Professional San Diego Painters
Big Company Skills, Small Company Feels
My name is Justin Brown. I love San Diego, I love painting houses, and I love to keep things simple with my business. That’s why I will be the one who comes out to estimate your home, and also one of the six crew members that paints it.
We strive to be everything you look for in a house painting contractor: affordable, reliable, responsive, on-time, meticulous, friendly, and professional. We won’t pressure you into anything and will tell you how and where you can save money. We’re transparent with our pricing and we don’t mark up our materials. We’d rather have a happy customer that keeps coming back and refers us.
We love working with our hands and seeing the finished product of our hard work. Whether it’s interior painting, exterior painting, cabinet painting, drywall repair, stucco repair, wood replacement, pressure washing, or gutter cleaning, there is no job too big for us!
Meet the Crew
See What Our Customers Have to Say
“It's hard to find a good painter in San Diego. J Brown Painting is everything you'd want in a contractor: timely, friendly, dependable, and affordable.”
La Jolla, CA
“You can stop searching, Justin is your go-to guy for anything house painting, window washing, power washing, stucco patching, and even gutter cleaning”
Pacific Beach, CA
"Justin has worked on my home, my sister's, and my next door neighbor's! We all had a fantastic experience. Best painting company in San Diego”
Mission Beach, CA
- We pride ourselves on attention to detail. We use drop cloths, paper, and plastic to prevent paint from getting where it shouldn’t be, and do a daily clean up of the job site.
- We do what we say we’re going to do, and show up when we say we’re going to show up. You’re paying for professionalism and peace of mind.
- We will respond to your texts right away, even if it’s on the weekend or late at night. How many companies can you do that with? Usually you are on hold for 45 minutes or it takes days to get a response.
- We’re licensed, bonded, and insured: both general liability and worker’s comp. Although we’ve never had to file a claim, if something gets damaged on your property, or someone gets hurt on your property, it’s all covered. There’s no chance you’d be liable. Also, if the work is not completed or unsatisfactory, the bond ensures you’ll be reimbursed for the costs of hiring a new contractor. Ahh, peace of mind.
- We will never upsell you on our services unless you actually need it. We understand that can be frustrating.
- We always triple check our work. Is that a paint drip? Not on my watch!
- We only ask for a 10% deposit. We know what it feels like when you have to pay a big bill at the auto mechanic’s without being able to inspect the work first. That’s why we don’t ask for the other 90% until we do a walk-around with you to make sure you’re completely satisfied with our work. We’re easy to do business with.
- We will pressure wash your filthy garage door even though you didn’t ask, or pay us to
- We always leave you with extra paint for each color, and label it, so when you have to paint again in 12 years, you don’t have to start from square one guessing what color and sheen everything was. We make it easy.
- We will work nights and weekends to get the job done if you’re in a serious rush
- We bid things out separately to work with your budget
- We’re reliable, responsive, transparent, and meticulous. How many contractors can truly say that?