Your kitchen cabinets are constantly exposed to grease, smoke, and other wear and tear factors from daily use. [...]
Big Company Skills, Small Company Feel.
Thanks for stopping by. We are J Brown Painting. We love San Diego, we love protecting and beautifying San Diego via painting, and we love to keep things simple in our business. That’s why the owner will be the one who comes out to estimate your property, and also your main point of contact throughout the project. Every customer has the owner’s personal cell phone number and our foreman is on-site to answer any questions – yes, we offer unmatched communication!
We strive to be everything you look for in painters in San Diego: affordable, available, reliable, responsive, on-time, meticulous, and friendly. You’re paying for a better service- one with professionalism and peace of mind at its core. We won’t pressure you into anything and we’ll tell you how and where you can save money. We’re transparent with our pricing and we don’t mark up our materials. We’d rather have a happy customer that keeps coming back and refers us.
We love working with our hands and seeing the finished product of our hard work—there is no job too big for us! When you work with our team of painters in San Diego, you’ll find that it’ll be the most stress-free-hiring-a-contractor experience you’ve ever had!
Our Main Services
Driveway & Patio Sealing
Meet the Crew
J Brown Painting x Buffalo Exchange
Ready to discuss your project with us?
See What Our Customers Have to Say
Want to share your feedback? Leave us a review here
"Justin’s crew painted the ceilings and walls of a retail store for us, which involved a lot of masking to protect the large amount of inventory in the store as well as light fixtures, mannequins, cash wrap, POS system etc. They did an excellent job with great quality of workmanship. Justin’s crew were on time, finished ahead of schedule, and did a great job with clean up. Justin is very responsive and a great communicator. I would highly recommend J Brown Painting!"
"I should have left this review weeks ago! We chose J. Brown Painting over the other bids we received, for a few reasons: 1) Justin not only came out to do the bid, but he also did the work! We like that. 2) His prices were right in the middle and 3) Justin actually talked us out of painting stuff that didn't really need to be painted..we liked that he only gave us a bid on parts of the house that actually needed to be painted and didn't try to upsell us."
Lauren Smith – San Diego, CA
"We recently had our house painted by Justin. He did a great job for the best price we could find! I can't believe what a difference a fresh coat of paint made to our house! The whole house was done in just a few days and all of our neighbors have been telling us how much they like it! Some of our neighbors liked it so much they hired him right away to do their house! If you are thinking about painting I would highly recommend him."
San Diego, CA
We Are San Diego's Go-To Painting Company
We could easily tell you the usual, monotonous ” check out our client reviews ” or ” take a look at our portfolio”, but here’s why you should hire J Brown Painting for your next project:
- We pride ourselves on attention to detail. We use drop cloths, paper, and plastic to prevent paint from getting where it shouldn’t be, and do a daily clean up of the job site.
- We do what we say we’re going to do, and show up when we say we’re going to show up. You’re paying for professionalism and peace of mind.
- We will respond to your texts right away, even if it’s on the weekend or late at night. How many companies can you do that with? Usually, you are on hold for 45 minutes or it takes days to get a response.
- We’re licensed, bonded, and insured: both general liability and worker’s comp. Although we’ve never had to file a claim, if something gets damaged on your property, or someone gets hurt on your property, it’s all covered. There’s no chance you’d be liable. Also, if the work is not completed or unsatisfactory, the bond ensures you’ll be reimbursed for the costs of hiring a new contractor. Ahh, peace of mind.
- We will never upsell you on our services unless you actually need them. We understand that can be frustrating.
- We always triple check our work. Is that a paint drip? Not on my watch!
- For our residential projects, we only ask for a 10% deposit. We know what it feels like when you have to pay a big bill at the auto mechanics without being able to inspect the work first. That’s why we don’t ask for the other 90% until we do a walk-around with you to make sure you’re completely satisfied with our work. We’re easy to do business with.
- We will pressure wash your filthy garage door even though you didn’t ask, or pay us to.
- We always leave you with extra paint for each color and label it, so when you have to paint again in 12 years, you don’t have to start from square one guessing what color and sheen everything was. We make it easy.
- We will work nights and weekends to get the job done if you’re in a serious rush.
- We bid things out separately to work with your budget.
- We’re reliable, responsive, transparent, and meticulous. How many painters in San Diego can say that?