Contact J Brown Painting— Residential Painters In San Diego
If you’re looking for a quote or more information about our painting services, please contact us today on 619-356-0830 or complete the contact form below! Upon completion, we will review your request and get in touch as soon as we can.
Why Choose J Brown Painting?
- We pride ourselves on attention to detail. We use drop cloths, paper, and plastic to prevent paint from getting where it shouldn’t be, and do a daily clean up of the job site.
- We do what we say we’re going to do, and show up when we say we’re going to show up. You’re paying for professionalism and peace of mind.
- We will respond to your texts right away, even if it’s on the weekend or late at night. How many companies can you do that with? Usually, you are on hold for 45 minutes or it takes days to get a response.
- We’re licensed, bonded, and insured: both general liability and worker’s comp. Although we’ve never had to file a claim, if something gets damaged on your property, or someone gets hurt on your property, it’s all covered. There’s no chance you’d be liable. Also, if the work is not completed or unsatisfactory, the bond ensures you’ll be reimbursed for the costs of hiring a new contractor. Ahh, peace of mind.
- We will never upsell you on our services unless you actually need them. We understand that can be frustrating.
- We always triple check our work. Is that a paint drip? Not on my watch! For our residential projects, we only ask for a 10% deposit. We know what it feels like when you have to pay a big bill at the auto mechanic’s without being able to inspect the work first. That’s why we don’t ask for the other 90% until we do a walk-around with you to make sure you’re completely satisfied with our work. We’re easy to do business with.
- We will pressure wash your filthy garage door even though you didn’t ask, or pay us to.
- We always leave you with extra paint for each color and label it, so when you have to paint again in 12 years, you don’t have to start from square one guessing what color and sheen everything was. We make it easy.
- We will work nights and weekends to get the job done if you’re in a serious rush.
- We bid things out separately to work with your budget.
- We’re reliable, responsive, transparent, and meticulous. How many painters in San Diego can say that?
We Are San Diego's Go-To Painting Company
J Brown Painting is thrilled to have been honored with Nextdoor's Neighborhood Fave award for three consecutive years, from 2021 to 2023. This recognition is a testament to our unwavering commitment to our local communities. We take great pride in not only delivering top-tier painting services but also in building genuine connections with our neighbors. The award reaffirms our dedication to providing exceptional customer experiences, maintaining the highest quality standards, and, most importantly, our role in enhancing the beauty and value of our neighbors' homes. As we continue to paint a brighter future for our communities, we are profoundly grateful for the trust and support of our neighbors on Nextdoor. Thank you for making us your Neighborhood Fave!
See What Our Customers Have to Say
Bob C – Oaks North, CA
Justin just spent 2 days doing some interior painting in our home. What a hard working young man. Originally he came to give us an estimate. We were so impressed with him we put him to work same day. Very professional, neat, and courteous. We will not hesitate to call him again. Recommending him is the least we can do.
The J Brown Painting team did a fantastic job painting my wooden cabinets white. They look brand new! The owner Justin is very communicative and spent extra time with me answering my questions and setting expectations. All costs were clear and upfront as well as the schedule. The painters were on time each day, professional, treated my belongings with care, and the outcome is flawless. I recommend J Brown Painting 100%
I'm a fellow contractor and I met Justin at a jobsite for a personal friend of mine. I was impressed with his communication and people skills. He treated his employees with respect as well. I asked my friend how he liked Justin's service after Justin was done and my friend had all good things to say. I'm glad to have a painter I can call on.
Amy R – Point Loma, San Diego, CA
I was impressed with J Brown Painting’s attention to detail. They didn’t just slap some wall paint on my cabinets. They sanded the heck out of them, primed them, and put on some sort of water and oil hybrid paint! It’s supposed to be more durable. No complaints so far!
Dave T – Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA
I can’t recommend these guys enough! I hired them to paint my entire interior. I was especially impressed with what they were able to do with the cabinets. They were covered in grease splatter and dark smudges. Now they look fresh and have a nice sheen to them so they’re easy to clean and less prone to moisture damage.
Kristin A – Pacific Beach East
Justin and Jeff absolutely TRANSFORMED my cabinets from an outdated and boring bare wood to a modern, beachy feel. I love it! My whole kitchen feels new. Thanks guys!
Sean M. – La Jolla Alta Mesa
My wife and I just had Justin, owner J. Brown Painting (619.356.0830) complete a project for us that included both interior and exterior painting, as well as miscellaneous touch-up areas. The job was completed in less time that he predicted; Justin's work was outstanding; he was extremely neat and conscientious; and was a pleasure to deal with. We highly recommend him! His pricing was also quite reasonable.
John S. – Bay Ho Palisades
By way of a personal referral, Justin painted most of the inside of our first floor. We couldn't have hired better, more professional interior painters in San Diego. Justin ain't the cheapest but if I wanted cheap I would have handed a paint brush to my wife. My wife comes from a family of painters. So she's picky with paint. She looked at Justin's work tonite and said "I sure did pick out some good colors." I said "You're right dear but it was Justin who took those colors and made our walls look great." If you're looking for a good painter, Justin is your guy. He takes painting seriously and does a great job. Thank you Justin.
Rebecca B – Pacific Beach, CA
You can stop searching, Justin at J Brown Painting is your go-to guy for anything house painting, window washing, power washing, stucco patching, and even gutter cleaning. We've used him for literally all of these services! At first, we were concerned because he looks so young. But, within 5 minutes of meeting him, we could tell he knew his stuff. We were impressed that he would work 10 hour days and how tansparent he was with his prices, and didn't try to sell us on stuff we didn't actually need. 10/10, would recommend :)
Trish M – La Jolla, CA
As promised, we're working with J Brown Painting again to paint the exterior of our house. And couldn't be happier. :) Same nice, professional guy doing an exceptional job! It's hard to find a good painter in San Diego. Justin and his team are everything you'd want in a contractor: timely, friendly, dependable, and affordable. And clean! We worked with him to paint the interior of our old home, plus the kitchen cabinets and recently had him clean the windows of our new home. We plan to use him again to paint the inside and exterior of our new home soon too. Highly recommend!