Transforming Spaces For More Than 12 Years
With our affordable pricing and exceptional turnaround times, we have become a top-tier painting company in San Diego for many of our clients. Our crew completes two houses per week, on average, which puts us at over 1,100 houses painted! We’ve painted everything from 3 story Victorian homes with six different paint colors and an intricate blend of architectural features, to 10-unit apartment complexes with chipped paint and wood rot that keeps people up at night!
Why Choose J Brown Painting?
Your company is no better than the employees that you hire and our entire crew takes extreme pride in the work that we provide to our customers. Now I could tell you the usual, monotonous “check out our client reviews” and “check out our portfolio,” but here’s my honest take on why we are the go-to painting company in San Diego:
- We’re fully licensed and bonded
- We bid things out separately to work with your budget
- We will work nights and weekends to get the job done if you’re in a serious rush
- We actually show up when we say we will
- We will not upsell you on our services unless you actually need it
- We always triple check our work. Is that a paint drip? Not on my watch!
- We will pressure wash your filthy garage door even though you didn’t ask, or pay us to
- We will respond to your texts right away, even if it’s on the weekend or and or late at night
- If we see packages at your front door, we’ll take them to the back yard so the porch pirates don’t steal them
- We will go buy another gallon of paint just to leave you with, so in 12 years when you FINALLY have to paint again, you can actually remember what color it is
Meet The Crew At Our Painting Company in San Diego
- Justin: Owner and sprayer extraordinaire who doesn’t stop working until you kick him out
- Jeff: Dangerous with a brush.
- Eric: Our fastest painter, even while keeping us all laughing.
- Keith: 37 years of experience, faux finish, and gel stain master.
- Teresa: She’s an interior painting MACHINE!
- Ryan: Our wood replacement, stucco repair, and drywall repair guru.